View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:52 pm



Reply to topic  [ 733 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Style Progress ft. Commissions Open! 
Author Message
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:11 pm
Posts: 201
Location: Here.
Country: United States (us)
MGN Username: spid3y916
Currently Playing: SSF2
Reply with quote
You know now that I think about it, nothing really bad happen to Weiss. Heck, something actually good happened for her when she started to unlock her potential.

Anyway, love the motion of the sprites as always.

_________________


Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:07 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:07 pm
Posts: 153
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Micbro
Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers for 3ds, Super Smash Flash 2, Kid Icarus Uprising (after game stuff)
Reply with quote
Wait, that was the finale? I thought they said episode 13 is it. The sprites look really clean and creative.

_________________
Image


Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:55 pm
Posts: 914
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
-Micbro wrote:
Wait, that was the finale? I thought they said episode 13 is it. The sprites look really clean and creative.



Super over for now. Did you not the sense of finality? The explosion of sad music and credit sequences did it for me.

I accidentally got a bit more ambitious with Blake. Originally I felt it was going to be a bit dull, but glad staring at gifs from the trailers really paid off.

_________________
Image

Commission info - http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/


Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:07 pm
Posts: 153
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Micbro
Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers for 3ds, Super Smash Flash 2, Kid Icarus Uprising (after game stuff)
Reply with quote
Reix wrote:
-Micbro wrote:
Wait, that was the finale? I thought they said episode 13 is it. The sprites look really clean and creative.



Super over for now. Did you not the sense of finality? The explosion of sad music and credit sequences did it for me.

I accidentally got a bit more ambitious with Blake. Originally I felt it was going to be a bit dull, but glad staring at gifs from the trailers really paid off.


At the end I thought Yin died and I was super shocked. The only ones confirmed to most likely die are the 2 teachers. It was a rough but great finale. I can't wait to see more rwby sprites btw

_________________
Image


Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:55 pm
Posts: 914
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
-Micbro wrote:
Reix wrote:
-Micbro wrote:
Wait, that was the finale? I thought they said episode 13 is it. The sprites look really clean and creative.



Super over for now. Did you not the sense of finality? The explosion of sad music and credit sequences did it for me.

I accidentally got a bit more ambitious with Blake. Originally I felt it was going to be a bit dull, but glad staring at gifs from the trailers really paid off.


At the end I thought Yin died and I was super shocked. The only ones confirmed to most likely die are the 2 teachers. It was a rough but great finale. I can't wait to see more rwby sprites btw



Did you watch the finale? I feel like you might not have...
http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-se ... -beginning



Regardless, not the place to talk about that any further. There's definitely a Yang coming, though.

_________________
Image

Commission info - http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/


Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:07 pm
Posts: 153
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Micbro
Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers for 3ds, Super Smash Flash 2, Kid Icarus Uprising (after game stuff)
Reply with quote
Reix wrote:
-Micbro wrote:
Reix wrote:
-Micbro wrote:
Wait, that was the finale? I thought they said episode 13 is it. The sprites look really clean and creative.



Super over for now. Did you not the sense of finality? The explosion of sad music and credit sequences did it for me.

I accidentally got a bit more ambitious with Blake. Originally I felt it was going to be a bit dull, but glad staring at gifs from the trailers really paid off.


At the end I thought Yin died and I was super shocked. The only ones confirmed to most likely die are the 2 teachers. It was a rough but great finale. I can't wait to see more rwby sprites btw



Did you watch the finale? I feel like you might not have...
http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-se ... -beginning



Regardless, not the place to talk about that any further. There's definitely a Yang coming, though.

Now I did. I thought episode 11 was it for a second... It was good thanks for the response

_________________
Image


Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:50 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:55 pm
Posts: 914
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
Image

If only I had gotten paid for this, then I could have a dedicated dollar to jiggle meter.






ImageImageImageImage
And might as well have them all together for the sake of ease.

_________________
Image

Commission info - http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/


Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 pm
Posts: 2848
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Shaske
Skype: I forgot. Shaske_pewpew ?
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
Reply with quote
The animations are so smooooooooooooooooooooth

It's criminal

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:55 pm
Posts: 914
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
Sing with me.

Happy Birthday to my friend: show
ImageImage


Happy Birthday to me: show
ImageImageImage


Happy Birthday to us...

Happy Birthday to us...




Conveniently enough, my friend's birthday was yesterday on the 14th, and now mine is today on the 15th.
As a birthday present, I made him his favorite Senran Kagura waifu, Hikage, and I just so happened to finish the other animation of Yang Xiao Long in time for my birthday.

_________________
Image

Commission info - http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/


Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:13 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:01 pm
Posts: 1787
Location: Drawing for grades!
Country: Sri Lanka (lk)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Skype: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
Reply with quote
Holy crap! You've really leveled up. Those are amazing dude!

_________________
Link to my Sprite Stream. Schedule will return soon...


Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:05 pm
Posts: 87
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2... duh.
Reply with quote
Happy Birthday Reix~
Hope you have a good one. Your sprites look really nice, great work. Hope your friend enjoys them too.

_________________
Image My DA account: http://supersegasonicss.deviantart.com/

Here's some of my spritework I did~. Image
Find more at my thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42479


Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6010
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Currently Playing: old pc games cause I can't afford buying games from steam :[]
Waifu: trent reznor
Reply with quote
happy bird day :luigi:

_________________


Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:55 pm
Posts: 914
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/

So it's finally happening; I'm officially open for business.

And just so this isn't purely text,
ImageImage

Alternate outfits of the RWBY girls, plus a new (hopefully default, as I can never be happy) outfit for Marion.

_________________
Image

Commission info - http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/


Wed May 11, 2016 2:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 am
Posts: 1310
Location: someplace where the kangaroos run wild
Country: Australia (au)
Gender: Male
Waifu: your dad
Reply with quote
i really love that weiss costume!! but i feel like it doesnt look like her mainly because of the twin tails, if it was only just the one but stylized in some way i think it'd look even better

_________________


Fri May 13, 2016 5:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:55 pm
Posts: 914
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
LyokoBlight wrote:
i really love that weiss costume!! but i feel like it doesnt look like her mainly because of the twin tails, if it was only just the one but stylized in some way i think it'd look even better



Twintails were by request. My original thought was a braid, so have this.

Image

The impetus for making the four of them was purely "Alternate haircuts."

_________________
Image

Commission info - http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/


Fri May 13, 2016 6:33 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 733 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.