View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:41 pm



Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
Stage+ Tutorial(in the making) 

Want a stage tutorial?
Flash 40%  40%  [ 6 ]
In text 60%  60%  [ 9 ]
Other(please specify in topic) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 15

Stage+ Tutorial(in the making) 
Author Message
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 726
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: LegitPixelBoy
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Dr.Touching wrote:
ClashX wrote:
Okay sorry... but the perspective should be in the middle when making stages. Unless there's another part to the right...

Edit:
Also could you include your vanishing point in Wips when they are really high up from now on? It makes it easier to see what you are trying to do.


yeah... theres more.

Sorry for wasting you time trying to correct me.
I'm trying to say this in the nicest way.
It was my fault for not doing in the first place for people who... you know...
Image

Nono sorry it's my fault if your feeling down at all. I over reacted WAY to much. I just assumed this stage was made for a game syled like SSF2.


Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 pm
Posts: 463
Location: Canada.
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
Skype: TouchingEverything
Currently Playing: Not enough
Reply with quote
LOOK WHAT I SEEN!
Image


I feel lucky. :3

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 pm
Posts: 463
Location: Canada.
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
Skype: TouchingEverything
Currently Playing: Not enough
Reply with quote
So does anyone else problems with my stage?

I need tips here.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 726
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: LegitPixelBoy
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Dr.Touching wrote:
So does anyone else problems with my stage?

I need tips here.

This isn't really a problem but... That water looks good but under it you put all rocks? Shouldn't it go from top down to the dirt then rocks, so you get the feeling that you're not walking on just a thin rolled on layer of grass?


Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:49 pm
Posts: 457
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Ball Breaker with your sister. it's a real game...
Reply with quote
there something about the already finished rock wall. it feel like it for a 2D game made to look 2D. the enviroment is draw at a 3D persective. maybe it's the black lining or the base of the rock. yeah it's the base it make the rock wall look flat as paper. fix the bottom.

_________________
As cold and empty as space. This is who I am.


Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 pm
Posts: 463
Location: Canada.
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
Skype: TouchingEverything
Currently Playing: Not enough
Reply with quote
I guess I kind of understand what you said lucky.... not really.

An clash
I didn't really tried that area, but thanks for liking my water.
And I'll try my best you you said.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 726
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: LegitPixelBoy
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Dr.Touching wrote:
I guess I kind of understand what you said lucky.... not really.

An clash
I didn't really tried that area, but thanks for liking my water.
And I'll try my best you you said.

If you'd like I could show an example if it sounded weird to you... It did to me when I re-read it...


Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:33 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 pm
Posts: 463
Location: Canada.
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
Skype: TouchingEverything
Currently Playing: Not enough
Reply with quote
ClashX wrote:
Dr.Touching wrote:
I guess I kind of understand what you said lucky.... not really.

An clash
I didn't really tried that area, but thanks for liking my water.
And I'll try my best you you said.

If you'd like I could show an example if it sounded weird to you... It did to me when I re-read it...

Well, this is my practice stage, and well I don't want someone to edit it.
If you could just re-word what you said that could be much better.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 726
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: LegitPixelBoy
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Okay what I meant was... if you look at the grass right above the water it looks Really thin and there's no dirt under it, just rocks.


Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 pm
Posts: 463
Location: Canada.
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
Skype: TouchingEverything
Currently Playing: Not enough
Reply with quote
ClashX wrote:
Okay what I meant was... if you look at the grass right above the water it looks Really thin and there's no dirt under it, just rocks.

Aw yea, I know... I was planning to the water somewhere else.

If you didn't noticed the water is traveling upwards... Its on a slope.
No mater how I edited in you eyes... I would be always wrong.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 726
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: LegitPixelBoy
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Dr.Touching wrote:
ClashX wrote:
Okay what I meant was... if you look at the grass right above the water it looks Really thin and there's no dirt under it, just rocks.

Aw yea, I know... I was planning to the water somewhere else.

If you didn't noticed the water is traveling upwards... Its on a slope.
No mater how I edited in you eyes... I would be always wrong.

How does it go up? :huh:


Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:55 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 pm
Posts: 463
Location: Canada.
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
Skype: TouchingEverything
Currently Playing: Not enough
Reply with quote
ClashX wrote:
Dr.Touching wrote:
ClashX wrote:
Okay what I meant was... if you look at the grass right above the water it looks Really thin and there's no dirt under it, just rocks.

Aw yea, I know... I was planning to the water somewhere else.

If you didn't noticed the water is traveling upwards... Its on a slope.
No mater how I edited in you eyes... I would be always wrong.

How does it go up? :huh:

Sigh...I'll show you.

See How the water in not straight and its more on an angle?
Image
And also see how my edge has 2 px though out the whole thing, meaning the water is moving upwards so the will be incorrect.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:14 pm
Profile WWW
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 726
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: LegitPixelBoy
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
that's not true at all considering we don't know the exact shape and also the angle your at... It really deosn't look all that uphill to me...


Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am
Posts: 11699
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Undertale
Reply with quote
ClashX wrote:
that's not true at all considering we don't know the exact shape and also the angle your at... It really deosn't look all that uphill to me...

How does it not seem uphill to you?


Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:26 pm
Profile
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 726
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: LegitPixelBoy
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Spruce it up wrote:
ClashX wrote:
that's not true at all considering we don't know the exact shape and also the angle your at... It really deosn't look all that uphill to me...

How does it not seem uphill to you?

It kinda does and doesn't cause it seems curved also...


Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.