View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:40 am



Reply to topic  [ 7129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 476  Next
SSF2 Speculation 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:07 pm
Posts: 179
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Steven wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
Well...considering the fact that this is an american game, made by american people, aimed to american players


Uhm excuse me but I'm European okay thank you.

The game is aimed at SMASH PLAYERS, or people that just like to play games. Not exclusively Americans. Tssk.

Pooey...
Sorry, I didn't knew the game was THAT famous.
Then let me rephrase it to:
"a smash game, made by american people, aimed to smash players."
Better?

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Naruto
Main 2: Megaman
Main 3: Mario

Characters I hope:
Sasuke Uchiha
Hashirama Senju
Killer B
Nagato (Pain)
Madara Uchiha

Check up some of the amazing naruto shippuden fanart of Nu: show
Image


Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:31 pm
Posts: 1312
Location: Netherland
Gender: Female
Currently Playing: Robopon: Sun Version
Rikudo wrote:
Steven wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
Well...considering the fact that this is an american game, made by american people, aimed to american players


Uhm excuse me but I'm European okay thank you.

The game is aimed at SMASH PLAYERS, or people that just like to play games. Not exclusively Americans. Tssk.

Pooey...
Sorry, I didn't knew the game was THAT famous.
Then let me rephrase it to:
"a smash game, made by american people, aimed to smash players."
Better?

no, lol he isn't american

_________________
Youtube | Soundcloud

Image


Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:07 pm
Posts: 179
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Auraka wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
Steven wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
Well...considering the fact that this is an american game, made by american people, aimed to american players


Uhm excuse me but I'm European okay thank you.

The game is aimed at SMASH PLAYERS, or people that just like to play games. Not exclusively Americans. Tssk.

Pooey...
Sorry, I didn't knew the game was THAT famous.
Then let me rephrase it to:
"a smash game, made by american people, aimed to smash players."
Better?

no, lol he isn't american

Let me try one more time:
"a smash game, made by videogame fans, aimed to anyone who likes videogames"
What about now?

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Naruto
Main 2: Megaman
Main 3: Mario

Characters I hope:
Sasuke Uchiha
Hashirama Senju
Killer B
Nagato (Pain)
Madara Uchiha

Check up some of the amazing naruto shippuden fanart of Nu: show
Image


Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:31 pm
Posts: 1312
Location: Netherland
Gender: Female
Currently Playing: Robopon: Sun Version
Yep thats more like it

_________________
Youtube | Soundcloud

Image


Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:58 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:07 pm
Posts: 179
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
I speculate more Megaman characters, playable ones.

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Naruto
Main 2: Megaman
Main 3: Mario

Characters I hope:
Sasuke Uchiha
Hashirama Senju
Killer B
Nagato (Pain)
Madara Uchiha

Check up some of the amazing naruto shippuden fanart of Nu: show
Image


Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:33 pm
Posts: 703
Location: lost in my mind
Country: Brazil (br)
Skype: I have no Skype.
Currently Playing: Last of Us, Uncharted 3, Max Payne 3
Rikudo wrote:
Pattoucco wrote:
One Piece is the Best Manga in the world.

One Piece Film Z is the Best Selling movie in Japan History.

One Piece is the Most Popular Manga in Japan.
(the Country of Naruto/Dragonball Z)

so i think the One Piece Universe Should be in the game.
(is so to popular to not be in the game)


Hey Guys,

what you think about to the One Piece Universe be in ssf2?

Well...considering the fact that this is an american game, made by american people, aimed to american players.


Not everyone here's American bro. It's not just for American players... It's aimed at smash players :smile: I personally would like Luffy. He's popular in the Shonen genre and would fit in with the other three Shonen anime characters. He'd even out the anime to finish the quartet of characters. He'd have a ghost pirate ship and Going Merry/Thousand Sunny as stages. Zoro and Sanji could be one whole assist trophy. Their item would be the ancient weapons: Pluton, Poseidon, and Uranus. Adventure mode would have characters on the ship and you have to dash to the front where they're getting bombed or whatever and jump their boat where a cutscene starts and crap goes on for a while.

_________________
~I'd rather you hate me for everything I am than love me for everything I'm not~
(:(


Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:07 pm
Posts: 179
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Cole wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
Pattoucco wrote:
One Piece is the Best Manga in the world.

One Piece Film Z is the Best Selling movie in Japan History.

One Piece is the Most Popular Manga in Japan.
(the Country of Naruto/Dragonball Z)

so i think the One Piece Universe Should be in the game.
(is so to popular to not be in the game)


Hey Guys,

what you think about to the One Piece Universe be in ssf2?

Well...considering the fact that this is an american game, made by american people, aimed to american players.


Not everyone here's American bro. It's not just for American players... It's aimed at smash players :smile: I personally would like Luffy. He's popular in the Shonen genre and would fit in with the other three Shonen anime characters. He'd even out the anime to finish the quartet of characters. He'd have a ghost pirate ship and Going Merry/Thousand Sunny as stages. Zoro and Sanji could be one whole assist trophy. Their item would be the ancient weapons: Pluton, Poseidon, and Uranus. Adventure mode would have characters on the ship and you have to dash to the front where they're getting bombed or whatever and jump their boat where a cutscene starts and crap goes on for a while.

Yeah I just discovered that, one of the Devs is European, my mistake.
But since the roster depends on Cleod9 and the Devs, you could tell them your ideas, maybe they could consider it :wee:.

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Naruto
Main 2: Megaman
Main 3: Mario

Characters I hope:
Sasuke Uchiha
Hashirama Senju
Killer B
Nagato (Pain)
Madara Uchiha

Check up some of the amazing naruto shippuden fanart of Nu: show
Image


Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:33 pm
Posts: 703
Location: lost in my mind
Country: Brazil (br)
Skype: I have no Skype.
Currently Playing: Last of Us, Uncharted 3, Max Payne 3
Rikudo wrote:
Cole wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
Pattoucco wrote:
One Piece is the Best Manga in the world.

One Piece Film Z is the Best Selling movie in Japan History.

One Piece is the Most Popular Manga in Japan.
(the Country of Naruto/Dragonball Z)

so i think the One Piece Universe Should be in the game.
(is so to popular to not be in the game)


Hey Guys,

what you think about to the One Piece Universe be in ssf2?

Well...considering the fact that this is an american game, made by american people, aimed to american players.


Not everyone here's American bro. It's not just for American players... It's aimed at smash players :smile: I personally would like Luffy. He's popular in the Shonen genre and would fit in with the other three Shonen anime characters. He'd even out the anime to finish the quartet of characters. He'd have a ghost pirate ship and Going Merry/Thousand Sunny as stages. Zoro and Sanji could be one whole assist trophy. Their item would be the ancient weapons: Pluton, Poseidon, and Uranus. Adventure mode would have characters on the ship and you have to dash to the front where they're getting bombed or whatever and jump their boat where a cutscene starts and crap goes on for a while.

Yeah I just discovered that, one of the Devs is European, my mistake.
But since the roster depends on Cleod9 and the Devs, you could tell them your ideas, maybe they could consider it :wee:.


It's cool. I wrote this before everyone else posted, so...
and THoT is Austrailan

Well, if I did that I'd ruin it for myself ;)

_________________
~I'd rather you hate me for everything I am than love me for everything I'm not~
(:(


Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 pm
Posts: 548
Location: Probably School.
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Halo 4, SSF2.
Sorabotics wrote:
Anyone else see Cleod's signature Flasher Card? A couple weeks ago it said the progress on SSF2 was 80% but now its 90%. This make anyone else anxious? I doubt he's just trollin'



WHAT

What do you mean a couple of weeks ago? That was when 0.8 was done!
0.7= 70%
0.6 = 60%
0.5 = 50%.


I bet you that the old SSF2 stages weren't cut, and a few more.

Those like-
Bridge of Eldern. (Or something like that)
Battle Of Origin.
Flatzone
Onett.
Great Bay.

And for the other modes (next to target test) I speculate these-
Multi-Man
Race To the Finish
Cruel Mode (SSF1)
Race to the Finish
Some other one.
And like, 3 unlockable modes.


Last edited by SpeedChamp on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:07 pm
Posts: 179
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
SpeedChamp wrote:
Sorabotics wrote:
Anyone else see Cleod's signature Flasher Card? A couple weeks ago it said the progress on SSF2 was 80% but now its 90%. This make anyone else anxious? I doubt he's just trollin'

WHAT

What do you mean a couple of weeks ago? That was when 0.8 was done!
0.7= 70%
0.6 = 60%
0.5 = 50%.

So that means that the release of the next demo is nowhere near?

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Naruto
Main 2: Megaman
Main 3: Mario

Characters I hope:
Sasuke Uchiha
Hashirama Senju
Killer B
Nagato (Pain)
Madara Uchiha

Check up some of the amazing naruto shippuden fanart of Nu: show
Image


Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 pm
Posts: 548
Location: Probably School.
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Halo 4, SSF2.
Rikudo wrote:
SpeedChamp wrote:
Sorabotics wrote:
Anyone else see Cleod's signature Flasher Card? A couple weeks ago it said the progress on SSF2 was 80% but now its 90%. This make anyone else anxious? I doubt he's just trollin'

WHAT

What do you mean a couple of weeks ago? That was when 0.8 was done!
0.7= 70%
0.6 = 60%
0.5 = 50%.

So that means that the release of the next demo is nowhere near?


Since 0.9 is taking long, it will be fair to say it will be 95%.
The other % must be the BIGGEST 5% you've ever seen.
(But don't let the number get ya)


Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:15 am
Posts: 531
Location: In the hearts of Mario and Sonic (real location: Dhaka, Bangladesh)
Country: Bangladesh (bd)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic 2012 Games, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. (Yes, I finally have a 3DS.)
Rikudo wrote:
So that means that the release of the next demo is nowhere near?

Why am I getting so much Deja Vu from this?
Anyway I speculate 9.0b may have a new item.

_________________
Mario and Sonic united as one...I am Sonario.
Image
I can't draw so I used someone else's with credit. Avi is from KirbySonicKrazy too.


Mario & Sonic > Mario vs. Sonic. Just saying...


Iron Knight wrote:
Bomberbot wrote:
Jackal wrote:
Got any Reths?
Go fish.
I think we should just stick with poker.


Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:06 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Cole wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
Pattoucco wrote:
One Piece is the Best Manga in the world.

One Piece Film Z is the Best Selling movie in Japan History.

One Piece is the Most Popular Manga in Japan.
(the Country of Naruto/Dragonball Z)

so i think the One Piece Universe Should be in the game.
(is so to popular to not be in the game)


Hey Guys,

what you think about to the One Piece Universe be in ssf2?

Well...considering the fact that this is an american game, made by american people, aimed to american players.


Not everyone here's American bro. It's not just for American players... It's aimed at smash players :smile: I personally would like Luffy. He's popular in the Shonen genre and would fit in with the other three Shonen anime characters. He'd even out the anime to finish the quartet of characters. He'd have a ghost pirate ship and Going Merry/Thousand Sunny as stages. Zoro and Sanji could be one whole assist trophy. Their item would be the ancient weapons: Pluton, Poseidon, and Uranus. Adventure mode would have characters on the ship and you have to dash to the front where they're getting bombed or whatever and jump their boat where a cutscene starts and crap goes on for a while.




I Think Monkey D. Luffy may be the Final Anime Character to be reveald.
The ONE PIECE Universe should be in the fan game(ssf2)

One Piece already much more popular than Naruto & Bleach combined.
Everyone knows the One Piece Series in Japan.

Luffy has become a symbol in Japan
Superman in Japanese

If Luffy be in the game,
I Speculate for is Costumes/Palette Swaps/Colors

Monkey D. Luffy Costumes:
Red
Blue
Orange
Dark Red/Black Pants: Enies Lobby Arc
Yellow/Red Pants:Impel Down/MarineFord Arc
Green

One Piece Stages:
Thousand Sunny
Sababody Park

Assist Trophy:
Ronoroa Zoro
Trafalgar Law

Adventure Mode Stage:
Impel Down
MarineFord


Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon have all been created in Japan

all franchises are all Japanese
One Piece then any chances.

then to say that Luffy's not likely to be in the game because it is Japanese.
this argument is not as strong.


Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:07 pm
Posts: 179
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Pattoucco wrote:
Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon have all been created in Japan

all franchises are all Japanese
One Piece then any chances.

then to say that Luffy's not likely to be in the game because it is Japanese.
this argument is not as strong.

Not because he is Japanese, is because his populary is as big as you say only in Japan.
I don't know in other places like Europe or Australia, but I think that in America (And my home country as well), Luffy isn't near as popular as Naruto or Ichigo.
But the roster still depends on Cleod9 and the Devs, and if they think that One Piece isn't popular enough to be in the game, then it's possibilities are low.

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Naruto
Main 2: Megaman
Main 3: Mario

Characters I hope:
Sasuke Uchiha
Hashirama Senju
Killer B
Nagato (Pain)
Madara Uchiha

Check up some of the amazing naruto shippuden fanart of Nu: show
Image


Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:22 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Rikudo wrote:
Pattoucco wrote:
Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon have all been created in Japan

all franchises are all Japanese
One Piece then any chances.

then to say that Luffy's not likely to be in the game because it is Japanese.
this argument is not as strong.

Not because he is Japanese, is because his populary is as big as you say only in Japan.
I don't know in other places like Europe or Australia, but I think that in America (And my home country as well), Luffy isn't near as popular as Naruto or Ichigo.
But the roster still depends on Cleod9 and the Devs, and if they think that One Piece isn't popular enough to be in the game, then it's possibilities are low.


That is you think
In Europe, One Piece beat Naruto in popularity.
In States,One Piece become to be more and more popular theses days
One Piece always beat Bleach

the One Piece Universe is so original, the series is legendary, unique in its kind
a world that has operated


Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:36 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 476  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.