View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:46 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 769  Next
SSF2 Speculation Topic 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:54 pm
Posts: 810
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Kid Icarus uprising , LoZ Twilight Forest , Flappy bird ,
PlasmaController92 wrote:
kenniky wrote:
My character speculation for the final roster:
Bowser
Captain Falcon
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Falco Lombardi
Fox McCloud
Ike
Jigglypuff
Kirby
Link
Luigi
Mario
Marth
Meta Knight
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Princess Peach
Pikachu
Pit
Samus Aran
Sheik
Solid Snake
Sonic the Hedgehog
Wario
Yoshi
Princess Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Blade
Cloud Strife
Knuckles the Echidna
Lloyd Irving
Mega Man
Naruto Uzumaki
Shadow the Hedgehog
Miles "Tails" Prower
Zero
Black Mage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kratos Aurion
Sasuke Uchiha
Son Goku
Sora

Feel free to comment.

Deleted who I don't think will end up. IMO Bomberman is cool, but he doesn't deserve to be in.

@PlasmaController92: :evil:
And Bomberman NEEDS to be in SSF2.
And SmasherLink your speculating tooo many KH characters KH suck... why would we need a useless char in SSF2 like Xaldin,Lexaeous?At least speculate someone else.


Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 pm
Posts: 1
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2 :P
~Mallow~ wrote:
PlasmaController92 wrote:
kenniky wrote:
My character speculation for the final roster:
Bowser
Captain Falcon
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Falco Lombardi
Fox McCloud
Ike
Jigglypuff
Kirby
Link
Luigi
Mario
Marth
Meta Knight
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Princess Peach
Pikachu
Pit
Samus Aran
Sheik
Solid Snake
Sonic the Hedgehog
Wario
Yoshi
Princess Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Blade
Cloud Strife
Knuckles the Echidna
Lloyd Irving
Mega Man
Naruto Uzumaki
Shadow the Hedgehog
Miles "Tails" Prower
Zero
Black Mage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kratos Aurion
Sasuke Uchiha
Son Goku
Sora

Feel free to comment.

Deleted who I don't think will end up. IMO Bomberman is cool, but he doesn't deserve to be in.

@PlasmaController92: :evil:
And Bomberman NEEDS to be in SSF2.
And SmasherLink your speculating tooo many KH characters KH suck... why would we need a useless char in SSF2 like Xaldin,Lexaeous?At least speculate someone else.

No offense but,you have some really hard obssesion on Bomberman don't you?Anyways my hopes for final version are Shadow,King DeDeDe,Mewtwo and Falco

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:54 pm
Posts: 810
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Kid Icarus uprising , LoZ Twilight Forest , Flappy bird ,
supersm4shflashfan wrote:
~Mallow~ wrote:
PlasmaController92 wrote:
kenniky wrote:
My character speculation for the final roster:
Bowser
Captain Falcon
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Falco Lombardi
Fox McCloud
Ike
Jigglypuff
Kirby
Link
Luigi
Mario
Marth
Meta Knight
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Princess Peach
Pikachu
Pit
Samus Aran
Sheik
Solid Snake
Sonic the Hedgehog
Wario
Yoshi
Princess Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Blade
Cloud Strife
Knuckles the Echidna
Lloyd Irving
Mega Man
Naruto Uzumaki
Shadow the Hedgehog
Miles "Tails" Prower
Zero
Black Mage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kratos Aurion
Sasuke Uchiha
Son Goku
Sora

Feel free to comment.

Deleted who I don't think will end up. IMO Bomberman is cool, but he doesn't deserve to be in.

@PlasmaController92: :evil:
And Bomberman NEEDS to be in SSF2.
And SmasherLink your speculating tooo many KH characters KH suck... why would we need a useless char in SSF2 like Xaldin,Lexaeous?At least speculate someone else.

No offense but,you have some really hard obssesion on Bomberman don't you?Anyways my hopes for final version are Shadow,King DeDeDe,Mewtwo and Falco

No offense but,you have some really hard obssesion on Shadow don't you?
And my final roster speculations are..
Bomberman,Mallow,Geno,Knuckles and Bowser


Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 pm
Posts: 9090
Location: Fresno, CA
Country: Yemen (ye)
Skype: ramsey_knecht
Gender: Male
Guys, try not to quote large posts please.

_________________
Image

~Engaged to Lucina~


Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Posts: 162
Location: You know... over there...
Skype: Moo!
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSBB, Loz Skyward Sword, Pokemon Black 2
Kirchu wrote:
PlasmaController92 wrote:
IMO Bomberman is cool, but he doesn't deserve to be in.
Oh great, just cause you said that Mallow is going to come in angry after he reads that.


~Mallow~ wrote:
@PlasmaController92: :evil:
And Bomberman NEEDS to be in SSF2.


*coughlolcalleditcough*...What?

I also expect at least 2 new galaxies in Galaxy Tours.

_________________
Image
3DS FC:4313-1025-7630

A conversation about Sonic 06.v
Geno wrote:
Kirchu wrote:
Let me just spoil some of the plot for you now.

BESTIALITY

I can dig that

I mean

what


Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:15 am
Profile
SSF2 Dev
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:01 am
Posts: 417
Location: Santiago
Country: Chile (cl)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2 0.9.1 devmo, Guacamelee, Cave Story+, Touhou Hisoutensoku
I think Bomberman more like an assist trophy...

ATM, the olny chars I'm sure will be in the final game are the 12 SSB64 chars and the demo chars (inb4 txk captain).
For 0.8, i hope swimming and wall jumping.

_________________
[0:01:32] DJ Wizard Cop: Are you doing what you love?
[0:01:38] (194) Carlos Alvarado: I think so.
[0:01:50] DJ Wizard Cop: Then I think it's safe to say mission accomplished


Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:54 pm
Posts: 810
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Kid Icarus uprising , LoZ Twilight Forest , Flappy bird ,
unknown194 wrote:
I think Bomberman more like an assist trophy...

ATM, the olny chars I'm sure will be in the final game are the 12 SSB64 chars and the demo chars (inb4 txk captain).
For 0.8, i hope swimming and wall jumping.

There is already swimming in the demo,it just hard to swim DUH..


Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Posts: 162
Location: You know... over there...
Skype: Moo!
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSBB, Loz Skyward Sword, Pokemon Black 2
Swimming isn't in this demo, that's why you always fall through the water in Planet Namek.

_________________
Image
3DS FC:4313-1025-7630

A conversation about Sonic 06.v
Geno wrote:
Kirchu wrote:
Let me just spoil some of the plot for you now.

BESTIALITY

I can dig that

I mean

what


Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Posts: 738
Location: Sakazaki Dojo
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: King of Fighters XIII, Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Project M
~Mallow~ wrote:
unknown194 wrote:
I think Bomberman more like an assist trophy...

ATM, the olny chars I'm sure will be in the final game are the 12 SSB64 chars and the demo chars (inb4 txk captain).
For 0.8, i hope swimming and wall jumping.

There is already swimming in the demo,it just hard to swim DUH..
No there isn't.

_________________
ImageImage
Kyuubit Level Two wrote:
"Pokémon can fight on their own but Pikmin don't deserve recognition"
If you're going to be a racist, at least be a consistent racist


Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 pm
Posts: 14
Location: Up
Skype: spalunki
Gender: Male
I would like to speculate 3-4 characters that were in brawl. Like...
Samus
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
I would also like to speculate 2-3 characters that were intended to be SSF2. Like....
Cloud
Riku
Blade
Blue
And one more secret/unexpected character. Like...
Geno
Mallow

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:30 pm
Posts: 325
Location: I'm still on a Horse
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: giraffe
This is the speculation topic, right?

I speculate Dig-dug.

_________________
Image
Yeeaahh~


Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Posts: 162
Location: You know... over there...
Skype: Moo!
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSBB, Loz Skyward Sword, Pokemon Black 2
As a playable charecter?

_________________
Image
3DS FC:4313-1025-7630

A conversation about Sonic 06.v
Geno wrote:
Kirchu wrote:
Let me just spoil some of the plot for you now.

BESTIALITY

I can dig that

I mean

what


Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:30 pm
Posts: 325
Location: I'm still on a Horse
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: giraffe
Kirchu wrote:
As a playable charecter?

Yeppers.

_________________
Image
Yeeaahh~


Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Posts: 162
Location: You know... over there...
Skype: Moo!
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSBB, Loz Skyward Sword, Pokemon Black 2
I could see him in the game too, but as an Assist Trophy.

_________________
Image
3DS FC:4313-1025-7630

A conversation about Sonic 06.v
Geno wrote:
Kirchu wrote:
Let me just spoil some of the plot for you now.

BESTIALITY

I can dig that

I mean

what


Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:00 am
Posts: 10800
Location: Gone. Like a finished flame.
Gender: Male
spalunkiA wrote:
And one more secret/unexpected character. Like...
Geno
Mallow

Geno isn't unexpected, though.

Maybe someone like Isaac Lightbrad, he'd be pretty cool.

_________________
3DS FC: 5026-4428-6076


Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 769  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.